Monday, December 9, 2013

When is it my turn?

You know, everyone always says life isn't fair. And I know this more than most. Things go right, wrong, and crazy! And you never really know what you're gonna get, like Forest says...

But really, when is it my turn to have things fair and simple? Everything in my life that has been a struggle wasn't chosen, but i took it like a champ and walked away like a boss...

Today, though, I'd like not to struggle. I'd like to have an easy day, a day without worries, a day where everyone is happy, a day where I can just "be" and everything will be alright...When is it my turn for that?

I don't ever yearn for what others have, but we all want certain things out of life, and I'd say it's okay to want things, such as love, happiness, health, etc...right? So perhaps I am just dealing with my pregnancy emotions today...but I want those things too...and could have really used a good companion to come along this journey with me! I'm so busy making sure everyone else taken care of, which is fine, but today, I just want someone to take care of me...

When will it be my turn?

No comments: