Monday, December 30, 2013

Nighttime struggles

Well, I've survived Baby Linc's first 10 days..

Tonight was definitely a struggle, I hate not knowing what he wants or needs! I feel like a brand new mom all over again!

I seem to handle the days well, but nights are killing me! Im tired and alone... tonight I cried...and cried! I just wish I felt like I knew what I was doing. The mom of 2 thing isn't easy when you're going at it alone...

I'm sure my hormones are out of sorts as well... maybe it's the baby blues. Either way, I can't afford to be crying or be feeling sad! I have too much going on that I don't need to add that to the mix!

Tomorrow is New Year's Eve! I was invited out by a friend, but I'm going to have to decline. I'm not ready to venture out just yet!

So to all you party goers, have a safe and amazing new years!

No comments: