Sunday, May 18, 2014

Aside from the fact that I had to work, I had an awesome day.

When I returned home from work, I made some lunch for Bri and I, fed Linc cereal, and plAyed a game. I lost. Bri loves games, she also loves to 'win' at my expense. If I turn away, she 'magically' appears to draw a card or make a move in her favor. I no longer turn away. ;)

We went to the new park by the lake, by the time Bri was there and having fun playing, Linc not only threw up on me three times, he threw up right down the middle of my jeans and threw to my underwear. Um...ew. so I was the cool mom with a 'pee'spot full of spitup. Awesome.

Eventually I was tired of having wet undies and we headed out. We took a pit stop by the gardens. Very few flowers and trees were in bloom. Thanks Minnesota. We roamed the garden, "I'm just gonna stop and read every sign, okay mom?" Um...no. (nearly every sign was 'in memory of so and so.' At one point, Bri decided she was going to pose for pictures at every rock sighting...unless of course, there was a bug. Instead that was a sure way of my 6 y.o. sprinting in the opposite direction.

Linc was sound asleep through all this I might add. His job was done after he decided to vomit all over me. Silly boy.

We finally made it back to the car, my pants were dry btw... comfy, right? We headed out to get some ice cream for the evening and afternoon snack. I'm an awesome mom, I definitely bought Bri a strawberry cheesecake blizzard. Lucky girl.

No comments: