Sunday, July 28, 2013

On the plus side...

...I am getting so much closer to closing on my house! Hopefully the lender has everything they need and I can get the ball rolling!  I did a little browsing at Menards the other day for my future home projects, holy expensive! Wow, I don't know how I am going to afford all the things I want! Looks like one project at a time! But either way, I am so excited to have my own place!! And if I haven't said it enough, I have to thank my parents and my sister for all the help they have and will give towards making this home my own! I couldn't have done it without them! :) Love you guys!!!

P.S. I know my previous blog was extra sad and maybe an over share, but to be honest, it is what it is. I am not ashamed by anything nor do I regret anything, but just like anyone...I wish certain things would have worked out in my favor. But I have risen above when most would have crumbled to the ground. I have become so independent and strong, I kind of surprised myself at times! So no pity parties or anything like that. I am just looking to vent and move forward with my life, which in all reality, is pretty amazing and full of blessings! That is all.

Hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments: