Friday, July 5, 2013

I've got butterflies in my stomach!

I can feel baby2 fluttering around in my belly! :)

It's feeling more and more real as time goes on! Its hard to describe the feeling of a moving baby inside, kind of like a little fish in there, or in my case, a little ninja practicing karate! Just makes me smile and know that everything is doing okay in there! I am currently at 16 weeks 3 days. Baby2 is growing, about 4 1/2 inches from crown to rump (definitely growing...clothes getting tighter and tighter!). Eyes and ears are shifting to where they should be. Baby2 can pee and suck its thumb. Baby2 also sensitive to light!

PS. my kiddo just asked me, ever so nonchalantly, if it was okay for her to just wear her underwear today. um? Whatever floats her boat I suppose...it is 87 degrees and humid, so I'll let it fly!





No comments: