Tuesday, April 8, 2014

The big and the small...

It's time to set some goals and chase dreams! I have some small goals to achieve and some big dreams to chase! And I am 100% dedicated to accomplish them all!

A few small goals:
Arrive to work 10 minutes early everyday
Spend 1 on 1 time with my kiddies daily
Do one thing everyday that is new or scary

Fitness goals:
Lose 13 lbs by summer
Pass my PT test in June with an 80% or higher
Run a half marathon this summer

Chasing dreams:
Get my promotion to Sergeant this summer
Start pursuing/finish my BA degree
Pursue a full time job opportunity with the DoD

I have more, but these are current and things to work on and accomplish in the near future.

What are you going to do to become a better you? Don't be afraid to start small and go big. I am living proof that you can hit rock bottom and work your ass off to the top!

With an amazing support system, family, and friends, I was and will be able to accomplish so much to be a better me and give my kiddos the best life possible.

It's your turn.

No comments: