Friday, January 4, 2013

PT test motivation!

Well hello there my friends! Hope you all had a wonderful holiday and new year!

Speaking of the new year, its the time where we all make a resolution or two to try to change for the year! I decided to make just some short goals and reach them, and make some more after.

My biggest goal, which is been for quite a while is to get fit. I am not in too bad of shape right now, but I want to be toned and of course, have a brazillian booty! :) I took time off during the holiday break due to no babysitter, but now that school is back in session, I have every intention of getting back at the gym on a daily basis.

Aside from getting tone, I am working on scoring 90% in all my events for the Army PT test...

Current scores as of my last PT test:
-34 pushups
-43 situps
-17:00 2 mile run

To get 90% I need:
-39 pushups
-73 situps
-16:36 2 mile run

To get 100% I need:
-46 pushups
-80 situps
-15:36

Situps are my weakness. I have been practicing situps and doing other core workouts to improve and work those muscles. I have a PT test tomorrow and will update on my results. I am feeling a big nervous as I took so much time off over the holiday break. But this time, I am refreshed and my muscles aren't fatigued like they were before my last PT test. So this month, I need to pass with 60% or better on each event with a goal of pushing myself to get 90%.

Wish me luck and I will report back as soon as I have time!

Have a lovely weekend!



 

No comments: