Wednesday, January 9, 2013

And the winner is...

Not me! Well, not yet anyways! I ran my PT test last weekend, I am impressed with myself for the most part. I am SO close to my goal of 90% it's not even funny!

Weekend PT Scores
30 pushups
72 situps
16:39 2 mile run

I was slacking on the pushups but the other 2 were so close! I need to do 9 more pushups, 1 more situp, and lose 3 seconds off my 2 mile to achieve my 90% goal!

I got back into the gym today with my trainer. Good workout for sure, we focused on upperbody/arm strengthening! Looking forward to more workouts to come, hopefully a brazillian booty workout here and there too!

I also invested in some more protien powder and women's vitamins. Hoping this well help me build muscle and of course be an overall plus to becoming healthier and fit!

Aside from my fitness dreams, everything else has been doing well. I was just offered a permanent position at the hospital in the ER! I am so excited to have set hours! Briahna is still busy with school and hockey. She will be in dance again which starts back up in February! She continues to amaze me every day! Who knew that this 5 1/2 year old could read, write, sing, dance, skate, run, jump, skip, play, talk, and all the above with so much grace and determination to do more! Love her to pieces!

I am currently considering going active Army and purchasing a home. However, it's a little disheartening when I don't have the support I thought I would have. But on that note, I have realized that people are going to hate what I do no matter what, so at this point in my life, I really need to do those things for myself and Briahna.

Current dream location: Colorado Springs, CO and Fort Carson, CO!
I have done some research and I am pretty much in love! Good housing, huge job market, beautiful view of the mountains, and just an overall good vibe.



--It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.
Agnes Repplier

No comments: