Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I should be at the gym...

I really should be at the gym. I have been stuck home since last friday with Briahna due to the flu kicking her booty. She finally went back to school today (after a meltdown, of course). I am struggling finding the motivation to hit the gym today. I feel like I have so much to do, but all I want to do is take a nap. Perhaps I am getting what she had? Or I am just being lazy? I don't know but I really should be at the gym!

I will get there eventually today, when? That is to be determined! I am going to get in my 3 mile run today along with a full body workout, burn some calories, and not feel guilty about not going! Bleh!

What do you do for motivation? Help!!

Side note: with all this time off I have had lately, I have gotten a lot of cleaning done, decluttered, and found projects unfinished! So with that, I just ordered 200 photos to finish my photobooks from 2012! I also created a holiday book using Snapfih, I am in love and can't wait for it to get here! :)

--life is fun. do something different.

No comments: