Friday, December 28, 2012

D-baggy

So I hate when I have too much free time! Who says that? Well, I do, simply for the fact that I hate having all that time to think...think and think...and then over-think some more! I tend to have a high level of anxiety and jump to crazy conclusions like its going out of style. I read too much..or too little...in certain situations which is probably why I am big giant loser! I think my thought process is so different from others that when people do something that doesn't sit right with me, I get uber upset. And then I want to confront them, cuz how else will they know they are being total D-bags! Maybe I'm overly sensitive or just wayyy to precautious, either way, its getting me no where in my social life! What am I doing wrong? It's like that book "is everyone hanging out without me." How do I just go with the flow and be unlosery!? And being a loner these days probably doesn't help my issue! On the bright side, I totally love the fact that I no longer feel the need to fit into the 'cool' crowd. We just weren't meant to be, ha! I like weirdos and unique-ish people who aren't D-baggy! So I'm typing this on my phone and lost track of my intended purpose of this post, so I hope it was entertainment for those who do read this! Have a fab New year and do better! Peace! \/

No comments: