Sunday, April 25, 2010

So here a few updated pictures! Sorry I couldn't get the first two to rotate! :) They are both of B during Easter! She got a bag of goodies from T and I and she got to meet the Easter Bunny at the Egg Hunt at Pulaski Park. (Another event I had to miss due to working weekends!)  

So I am struggling trying to get these dang photos to go in the spot I want them, as well as typing from the left vs. center! But oh well! Anyways, about is B with her new sandbox! It was one of the nicest days we had, so we went to Rofu Kinderland and got one! I bought 3 bags of sand and my cart totally fell over in the parking lot! Had to have 3+ people help me lift it back up! Ah embarrassing! :) But she loves it!



The above photos are of our friend Josh at his BBQ on Easter. It was quite chilly, but they had a fire and tastey grilled food! It is common for the Germans to bring a gift to any get together they are invited too, as well as a pasta salad for a BBQ. I am no longer a fan of pasta salad. :( It was a good time though, B had a great time with the other kids and towards the end of the night, all of the adults raced her in the kiddie cars! And yes, she won EVERY time! :)


This last picture is of my city boy at the zoo, yes they have pot belly pigs at this zoo! She was all about petting and poking the animals. She chased those lil pigs around til he caught one! He is slowly coming out of his shell! :)

Well that's my update today! Just a few new photos! I won't bore you with my drama at work, I will save that for another day! I am excited now for 2 days off, and hopefully some nice weather! This weeknd Toby Keith will be on base! Hoping for a second round with my partner in crime, Miss J! Hope everyone has a wonderful week ahead! Be back tomorrow!

No comments: