Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Keebler Animals Cookies...Frosted...

I have forgotten how absolutely lovely these tastey cookies are! I was browsing the grocery store yesterday for a snack for the kiddos, and I came across these. "The kids will love these," I thought. Secretly knowing that I was going to chow them down myself! B and I are currently finishing up the last bit of crumbs as we sit here watching "Alice in Wonderland." I had to rent the cartoon; T and I went to see the new Alice in Wonderland in 3D and for the life of me, couldn't remember how the real story went. Hopefully B will like it!



I've been in a blogging mood lately, I just feel the need to ramble, as I am sure if I were to talk to someone about all of this, they may get annoyed! :) But that is my reason for blogging, to keep some sense of sanity, and of course, keep all those who do read this updated on our journey here through Europe!

I have a favor of those who do read this, shoot me a comment or become a follower! :) If I don't have  many readers, I need to improve and could use some ideas!

Current Days:
3 Days until a weekend off
4 days until Switzerland
6 days until my new class starts

47 days until Minnesota!

Hoping to add a few more exciting things in there before we head to MN!

Hope everyone is doing well! Miss and love ya all! Now back to Alice and Wonderland, and later on some Private Practice! I secretly adore Kate Walsh!

No comments: