Friday, April 23, 2010

Broken Camera...

Sorry for the absence. I am back now! While I was busy with my life doing EVERY thing imaginable, I decided to break my camera. A while back the string broke, and I just never got another one. Well in my clumsyness, I grabbed it out of the camera holder too fast and slipped right out, falling down not one, but TWO flights of stairs, coming to a dramatic fall on the hard tile basement floor. Needless to say, it not longer functions. So my current debate is whether or not to just get another "point and shoot" or upgrade to a more professional type camera. I have NO idea about photography or anything, but since I have been traveling and NOT paying for proffessional photo's of Bri, it may be a good idea? We shall see!

Well what have we been up to since I last blogged? Not so much, I ended up cancelling our trip to Switzerland, but book another trip to the Black Forest! Excited! :) We have just been busy with life, work, school, B keeping my on my toes! She is such a joy, a stressful but wonderful joy!

As far as my eating healthy and exercising goes, getting a bit better but still not noticing a weight loss or loose pants :(. I have a work out partner, she kicks my ass in ab work, but I kick her ass right back in running! I have been preparing for a short 5k run of some sort! Just a little something to feel accomplished! :)

I have again been debating what I want to be when I grow up! I am still interested in finance of some sort, but recently have been inspired to maybe open up a part-time daycare, just for our remaining time here! That way I can have my own schedule and weekends OFF for some traveling and family time! That would be lovely if you ask me! And kiddos just melt my heart these days, and no I'm not prego! I love the fact that I can give the kidds back at the end of the day! But a thought in process, still debating! Any thoughts?

It's zoo season again! We took a little trip last week to the Nuenkirchen Zoo and the Zweibruchen Outlet Mall. The mall is nice, BUT the prices are in € so it's a lot more expensive than the states! The numeric value is the same, say a shirt is $23 in the states, it would be €23 here. But when you convert the €23 to dollars, you end up spending $30 on that shirt. Yea, it's not cool! We are also poor Americans and can't afford high-fashion, EVEn as the outlet prices ha! It was a nice time though, spending the day with my loveS! :)

Well that's all for now! nothing too exciting, but I enjoy spilling the beans!

No comments: