Thursday, June 19, 2014

So. Busy. I. Can. Hardly. Stand. It.

I really don't mind being busy, but I'd like a happy medium! I have been so busy to the point of being overwhelmed to the max!

I recently accepted a full time position at the clinic that is and will keep me busy. On top of work, I have my two amazing kiddos to tend to! My weekends have been packed with weddings, army, family time, and maintaining my house! I'm spent.

There isn't enough time in the day and I'm only one person! I try to do it all, but have come to the realization that I can't do it alone. That being said, I've had to reach out for help. Ugh, I hate asking for help, but am so thankful for those who've stepped up! It's greatly appreciated, more than you know.

I've decided to reevaluate what I've got going on, trying to make more time for my kids and doing things I enjoy! I can't give up my job or the army, but I've decided to hold off on booking any more makeup jobs for a while. I absolutely love doing it, but at times, its more of a unneeded stress.

I'm still deciding about my relationship status. Its very hard to balance my home life, my professional life, and my love life and dedicate enough quality time to each. I need a healthy balance! As much as I would like to enjoy having a partner and having me time, I really cant sacrifice the little time I do have with my kids.

Oh what do I do? How do I balance it all out?

...the life of a single mom

No comments: