Tuesday, June 24, 2014

I am wrecked...

So my dad would say...

Linc has been terribly under the weather and worked us over. We are all wrecked!

My poor baby has struggled with respiratory problems since he was born. It's been a never ending battle. For the most part, antibiotics have helped. But really, he's been fighting something nearly every other week.

Dr. states its maybe because his nasal passages are so small. I suppose that's possible, but I don't know any other 6 month old that's been sick as much as linc...

I'm taking him in to get a second opinion this week, just to cover my bases. I want to Make sure there are no other underlying causes that we've missed.

I also need my sleeping boy back.... this time around has kept him up every hour throwing himself around and not fading back asleep. It's taken a toll on this momma for sure. I'm so tired!

Please send us some positive healthy vibes so he can feel better soon!

No comments: