Thursday, June 12, 2014

Falling off the bandwagon...

I've tried not to have a million excuses, but here I am, yet again, failing at my fitness and weight loss goals! :( there seriously isn't enough time in a day to get everything accomplished!

I've had nearly no chance to get out running, I can just barely run my two mile army requirement. I really want to run some races,; but having no one to watch the kids or even a jogging stroller, I am out of options some days. :(

For a while, I was doing my short exercises in the evenings, but have been slacking off on those as well. By the time I've finished work, made dinner, spent time with the kids, did chores, and anything else needed to be done, I'm whipped! It's usually 8-9p and by then its bed time for the kids...and myself! I just can't hang...

My eating habits are still pretty healthy, but I'll be honest and say that I've slipped up on that as well. Cookies are truly my weakness!

A plus side: I do go walking at work, usually a mile or two during the day. And I also won a weight loss challenge for the month of May! It is a 6 month challenge, two more months to hopefully win!

Anyways, I am really hoping to lose the rest of this baby weight, even just be at 143 and fit into all my prebaby clothes...and tone up so I can wear my swimsuit and feel comfortable!

No more excuses!

No comments: