Wednesday, March 19, 2014

In just a few days my sweet Lincoln will be 3 months old! The time has gone by way too quick!

Every day I stare at him and Bri and realize how lucky I really am. They are my pride and joy, and they have no idea how important thet are to me.

Everything I do is for them. So I can provide for them and give them the best chance possible to have a good life. And at times, its overwhelming.

That being said, several 'challenges' have presented themselves. First off, I have been breastfeeding Linc and as of late, I simply have a low supply. I set a short goal to make it 3 months and I'm barely there. The inability to continue to nurse him breaks my heart, and I feel so guilty. Of course I will continue as long as I can but I don't foresee it going too much longer :(.

Second, daycare fees are going to break me! It's insane how expensive it is. At times I wish I could stay at home with my kids, but unfortunately we all know that cant happen. And with my current work schedule, its not enough. So I've had to begin looking for a second job. :( I'm already gone a lot with work and Army, this will just increase my absence...all because I need to pay for daycare. I'm hoping something works out and I can go back to having one full time job. Wish me luck!

Third, I guess this isn't a challenge, but an awkward and confusing situation... the kiddies have the next 4 days with their dad. I get extremely anxious and emotional when its time for them to see him. I guess I never know how to act or what to say, as I still hold on to a lot of anger towards it all. I constantly remind myself that its not for me, but for the kids and their dad to be together.

On the bright side, I get the weekend to get some things done and date #2!! :)

No comments: