Saturday, January 4, 2014

This Year

THIS YEAR
2014
 
A bad habit I'm going to break: overthinking about the past and what shoulda/coulda/woulda been 
A new skill I'd like to learn: personal training and sewing
A person I hope to be more like: I would never want to be like anyone else, but I would like to be a better version of who I am now
A good deed I'm going to do: visit my dear grandmothers more often
A place I'd like to visit: I am hoping to make a trip to Europe, if that fails, then I'd like to take a trip to California or North Carolina--specifically the ocean
A book I'd like to read: Anything true crime that keeps my attention
A letter I'm going to write: I don't write letters, but perhaps I will write one to simply explain why I am the way that I am and why certain behavior from some people is unacceptable. Would I send it? Probably not...but it would get it off my chest!
A new food I'd like to try: I've never had sushi, so maybe I'd try that..along with new Vietnamese foods and maybe work on my healthy recipes!
I'm going to do better at: keeping calm and content. I am going to stop worrying about the things I can not change. I am going to look at my life for what it is, amazing! And I am going to try to do better at forgetting the wrong, hurt, and unfairness of the past years. I am also going to do better at being a mom to my two amazing babies!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: