Tuesday, January 21, 2014

It's been an emotional & stressful 2014 already!

Have you ever tried so hard to do the right thing and it still blows up in your face? I have. And I always end up at fault. It's like no one ever wants to take responsibility for their actions. I'll be the first to admit a fault and quickly apologize for any wrong doing, and many times will apologize even when I'm not wrong simply to keep the peace!

I'm done feeling bad for standing up for myself and my children. And in all reality, I'm shocked as to how many situations I've actually been in where I need to defend them or myself. People concern me, not for my sake but theirs. Its unfortunate.
Side note of advice we should all take including myself: before you're quick to judge, put yourself in someone else's situation and think before you criticize and/or question.

May 2014 get better!

No comments: