Thursday, January 30, 2014

I shOuld be sleeping while I can...

However, there have been a few trending articles I've noticed and they have really pulled out some strong emotions. These articles are about parents being criminally charged for neglecting and/or murdering their children.

Having just had a child, this breaks my heart. There are days I get frustrated with all the challenges, but I roll with it. It saddens me to know there are individuals out there who simply cant handle being a loving parent.

These poor children rely solely on adults for survival and nurturing. How can someone deny a child of that for their own selfish reasons? Everyone wants to claim mental illness as a cause. Granted mental illness is very real, I believe it's no excuse to harm your child.

I hug my babies any chance I get, but tonight I will hug them more!

My thoughts and prayers go out to those precious children who never had a chance to have a life filled with joy and love!

No comments: