Monday, January 13, 2014

Do you know what I hate? Feelings...I hate that I have such strong feelings for every damn thing possible! Those feelings range from love to hate and everything in between!

Having such strong emotions makes it very hard to move forward in many aspects.

I also have a lot of compassion towards others, even towards those who don't deserve it one bit. Why do I have compassion though? Because I believe being kind and caring is a key part in life. Though many don't show it to me, I will show it to them. I think that everyone needs to have someone to go to when they are feeling down. People need to know they aren't alone in their struggles. I want to be that person they can come to.

Lastly, my feelings of jealousy have taken their toll on me. Its disheartening knowing that what once was yours is now someone else's and they appear to be happier than they ever were with you. So what am I doing wrong? I really try not to ever compare myself to others, But sometimes it happens and it sucks. It fuels my emotions to over think everything! :(

So bear with the feelings and emotions... eventually they will fade...until then, I'll fake it til I make it.

No comments: