Friday, August 23, 2013

Shoutout!


Just want to send a quick shout out to my amazing mom and dad for all of their hard work on my house! They've made awesome progress! My dad out in the laminent flooring in and is pretty much done with that. Mom has been working like a maniac at painting/sanding cabinets and they are almost ready to put back in the kitchen! We've got all the bedrooms, bathroom, and living room painted too!

Jenn and Tricia came and painted and helped with a few other odds. Their help was much appreciated! Thanks again ladies!

Looks like the counter tops will be in tomorrow and mom will be starting the backsplash soon too! Once i get the floors I'm the bedrooms cleaned, we will be moving stuff in! Sooooo excited!

Thanks again to those who have helped me with my house and watching Bri while we've been working! :)

No comments: