Monday, August 19, 2013

Pregnancy...can be awkward!

Pregnancy causes a plethora of discomforts and awkward...side effects let's say...some I wish would just go away! I'm about 23 weeks or so and have graciously been blessed with many of the discomforts...
- breast changes
- fatigue
- nausea
- frequent urge to pee
- headaches
- bleeding/swollen gums
- constipation
- dizziness/fainting
- trouble sleeping
- heartburn
- hemorrhoids
- varicose veins
- leg cramps
- nasal congestion
- shortness of breath
- stretch marks
- swelling of feet/legs
- discharge
- backaches
- acne
- abdominal pain
...to name a few. Its funny how miserable some of these can be, yet us moms put ourselves through it to grow a beautiful little baby. The things we do for our children... even before they are born!

I'm getting more and more excited for baby2 as time goes on. He is busy wiggling and kicking inside! I can definitely feel him with my hand on my belly! Bri finally felt him too! :)

I've gotten some baby items, but sheesh...baby stuff is expensive! Even more more than when Bri was born!

Anyways, hope everyone had a great weekend! I've been working on the house, it's getting closer to being done! Pics to come soon!

No comments: