Sunday, August 11, 2013

Overwhelmed...

 
So first off, I would like to say how overwhelmed I am! Shiza! There is so much going on, so much that needs to get done, and so much to look forward to!
 
I know I've been whining and complaining about how hard this divorce process has been on me, and again, it's the hardest thing I have ever dealt with.
 
But I want to put out that there is so much greatness in my life that sometimes I forget. I've let the divorce/breakup consume me and it's done nothing but bring me down. And really, that is the only downfall in my life at the moment. I really do have so much to be thankful for!
 
With that, I was supposed to close on my house last week, but due to some paperwork discrepancies, I am to wait another week. So throw some good vibes my way! :) I've done quite a bit of shopping for my house! We've got paint, cabinets, and flooring to keep us busy as soon as we can get the keys! I've got color schemes chosen for all the rooms so far, just gotta get the essentials and accents to make it work! The biggest project is going to be the kitchen for sure! And thank goodness my parents are big DIYers! They were almost more bummed about the push back of closing than I was! My mom was ready to rip into the projects! I'm recruiting help of all kinds to help paint, renovate, and move Bri and I!
 
I start working dayshift this week. No more nights for me! Nights are horrendous and I hope I never have to go back to working nights! I love me some sleep!
 
Bri has been a trooper lately. I know she senses the stress level I have been under but she is just so darn amazing and helpful. I really hope that these new changes wont affect her too much. She seems pretty resilient so far, and hope to keep it that way. I forget sometimes that she is just a kid and doesn't need to know details of how mommy is feeling. I have to remember to keep my composure around her and not let her see me upset. It's definitely a challenge, but doable.
 
I figured I'd post a picture of my preggo belly! I am 21 weeks along and feeling tired as ever! I've gained about 13 lbs and the Dr. kindly reminded me to stop worrying about weight gain and gain away (within reason)! My boobs are continuing to grow! Literally feels like rocks... Hips have shifted even more too, walking long distance has become a bit more uncomfortable, but I gotta keep on going! I bought a few more maternity shirts, I needed the length! My belly isn't extremely giant but I am sure it will get there! Hoping this little boy keeps growing and gets his weight on track with where he should be. Another reason to keep my stress level low, he is small for the stage in utero, so if I keep the stress down, I hope it helps him progess better!
 
I think I've got a name picked out, too! So far, I am in love with it and am going to stick with it! I'll probably only change it if when he's born and just doesn't look the name. But I am still open to suggestions! :)
 
No other big news. Still healing and dealing, trying to stress less. Again, hoping to get into my house soon so I can decorate and renovate!
 
Hope you all had a lovely weekend! Thanks for reading my life story...
 
 

No comments: