Tuesday, February 24, 2009

toddlers....AHH!


So as we all know, Briahna is my busy little toddler. Well she is getting to the stage of learning to dress...okay well UNdress herself. I can barely get her to keep her pants on for more than an hour before they are hiding the corner somewhere! She hasn't mastered the shirt yet, but her next accomplishment has been the diaper. Okay so she is too smart for her own good. I woke up this morning to find a naked baby rolling around in her crib...SERIOUSLY!! And yesterday, the same thing after her nap, but yesterday, she thought she would leave me a little present (not poo either)!! OHH I couldn't help but laugh, Tuan was more upset than I was. But still, how can you not laugh! So I hope all of you can now imagine my bottomless baby running around the house causing mischief! LOVe her anyways! So yea, that is my story for the day!


Be home in 9 days everyone! :D

No comments: