Sunday, February 8, 2009

Gym complaints...

As most of you know, I love to hit up the gym on a regular basis or when I am in the mood! Well, lately I have been going pretty frequently and have observed many things while at the gym.

Tell me, is it necessary to stare at others while they are getting their sweat on? I find it so annoying when people stare. It is one thing to look around once in a while, but staring, seriously!

I have my usual routine, bike, treadmil, little core workout, and eliptical. I go around 8p to avoid the rush. And the gym is fairly quiet at that time. I sit down tonight on the bike and peddling like a monster, ha! There are 9 other open machines and this lady sits RIGHT next to me. Comeon now, why would you want to sit next to someone when all those other machines are open! I just want to know what people are thinking when doing that! I make a point to sit alone and not near anyone as much as possible! It is my time to work out and be all sweaty, I don't need someone sitting next to me huffin and puffin! Ugh!

Hm. What else have I noticed? Tonight this girl was on the stair machine thing, totally trying to look sexy while exercising! I only noticed her cuz she would like make the major movements and swinger her hips, staring in the mirror, and constantly looking behind her for someone to see her! Seriously!! (Okay this involved me to stare at her, but ugh I was sooooo bothered!) Who goes to the gym to show off? I am sure people do, but I would like to enjoy going to the gym just to work out. Period. I don't need others making my gym experience crummy!

Well that is all! Anyone else have crummy gym stories? I would love to hear about them ha! Miss you all and see you in a month!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

havent had much troubles at the gym - but there are some 'skanky' girls at the Y here too.....i can relate with the whole - right next to you thang tho! me and this other older woman would always have late lunches at Penneys last year....the WHOLE lunch room would be open with chairs, and she would always sit RIGHT next to me...not say a word or anything for the whole hour! - i just got to listen to her CHOMP and SMACK awaY!! couple times i got up and moved.....stupid ppL! we have bubbles ya knOW! miss ya FooL!