Thursday, February 5, 2009

And a month later...

So it has been another month before I wrote anything, my bad! And I really haven't been all that busy, more like not interested in typing I guess! But here I am, so enjoy!

Nothing too exciting has been going on! Last week Briahna had her first dentist appointment. She has 12 perfectly healthy teeth! She was so well behaved for the dentist, I was so proud! There was this stuffed dino there, and she kept growling at it! It was too cute! She is growing and talking as usual. Her new thing is "Your welcome" after I say thank you. She has a pretty broad vocabulary in English and Vietnamese. She is soo smart! Love it! :D

Tuan and I both had dentist appts. this week also. Tuan has to get is wisdom teeth removed at the end of the week, and I have cavities! How crummy huh! But apparently they don't have flouride in the water here, and the dentist said that it really does make a big difference without it! So I guess we will be buying our water from now on! I have been working quite a bit, trying to save up for our trip home! Speaking of that, only one month until we are in the states! So excited! I should really start getting ready for that! I know it will come faster than I think!



The other day I took Briahna to this place called Yabadoo with Jess and her 3 kids. It is a giant indoor play area thing. (kinda of like DZ Discovery Zone that they used to have in Cloud if anyone remembers!) She had a blast...so did mommy! They have things that the parents can do to join in the fun! ha! Today Briahna and I went over to my friend Melinda's for a little playdate with the girls. They have so much fun together, love it! :D hM ya... Jess watched Bri on Monday while I was working and took Bri to eat there. I couldn't believe again how well behaved she was.... why don't they do that at home!!



But yea, anyways! Not too much else is going on! Just been working, hanging out with friends and kicking it at home! I have been getting to the gym a bit too, but not lately! I have been sooo hungry and tired lately it is insane! but oh well...ill get back in the groove soon!


Well I really do miss everyone back home! I'm horrible at keeping in touch lately, I will try to be better! Hope all is well in the states! Please e-mail me with updates on all of u! love to hear from you guys!



Oh ya, I just got this addiction to Jackets! I have gotten 4 in the last 2 months...seriously! I love them in dif patterns and colors! Just thought i'd share that with ya hahaha!
Ill be seeing all of u soon! Be in CA March 5-19 and in MN March 19-31! Keep some free time open! :D

No comments: