Saturday, February 21, 2009

:) the good stuff....

So I just wanted to write about my amazing little Valentine's day suprise!

I had to host that night at work. I was up in front, talking to customers, answering phones, and doing whatever else I was doing. I felt something hit my leg, and I glanced down and saw a little kid. I didn't think anything of it, until it hit my leg again. Looked again, the kiddo looked familiar. So she hit me again, and finally I bent down and it was Briahna! (How sad, I didn't notice her right away) But she was holding a bouquet of roses for me!! I looked around for Tuan and he was still outside. It was soo cute, cuz Briahna was like "flower" "mommy"... and gave them to me! My heart melted! Tuan came in with a bag of candies and a liscence plate he had made with my name on it. It was adorable, how he did that! It totally made my night! So yea, just thought I would share ha!!


Um we will be in the states in 12...yes 12 days!! :D Hope to see everyone while we are there! Love you all!

No comments: