Saturday, February 14, 2009

My funny Valentine...




So I was the meanest mommy today, I totally dressed Briahna up in this goofy little Valentine outfit! HA! She looked adorable though haha!! I hope everyone else had a great day, even tho most people despise this day, and I totally don't blame them! It is an overly promoted day, where people spend way to much money on crappy candy and too much pink/red shit! Ah annoying! I did get Tuan a little something, but totally didn't spend alot of money! Briahna got more for the day than we did, thanks to Nana and Diane! She is miss little spoiled lately! But love her as always!!






At the moment, she is hiding behind the curtains washing the window with her wipes. She is so weird sometimes! She is busy talking and playing and watching Mickey! She might be obsessed with Mickey! Tuan loves to do that claw machine, where u try to grab the prize with a claw or whatever. Well, he has won her like 10 mickey/minnies...the back of his little Honda is filled with them! All different types and such! Crazy!

Last night Tuan and I went for dinner to this Italian place called DINO. It was amazing! The food was so good and it was just a nice atmosphere! Than after that we went to eat at Chili's, well just desert and such but it was sooo good! :D That was our Valentine celebration since I have to work tonight and he is gone today working on his car. I think he should be getting it started soon! Hopefully!! So ya!

So this picture is of Tuan sleeping. I ALWAYS sleep with that blanket around my head and he totally makes fun of me! But that night I got home from work, and LOOK! He totally was doing it too, what a punk for making fun of me! And than he was like "its comforting," well no shit dude, that's why I do it!!




Nothing else exciting here, except that we will bein the states in like 19 days!!!!!!!! Seriously, I can NOT wait to be back and see the fam!! Miss you all sooo much! :D So yea, that is about it! Nothing special in this blog! See you all soon!

No comments: