Monday, April 28, 2008

I Can Cook!!!

So.. since I moved to Cali and became a wife... I rarely cook. But tonight I proved Tuan that I really can cook! My friend and I cooked for her husband Eric and Tuan. We made lemon chicken stir-fry, bruschetta, and crab dip with veggies. It was DE-LISH! I was actually super proud of myself for cookinG it! We had a good time just chatting and hoping the guys would enjoy it. Bri decided she did NOT want me to cook what-so-ever... she cried and cried until I picked that little booger up! She has been under the weather with a minor respiratroy infection.. poor girl! I finally realized what staying up til wee morning hours trying to get her to sleep feels like... EXHAUSTING! I'm starting to feel it at the moment... super pooped out!

ONLY 16 DAYS TIL I'M IN MINNE!! I am soooooooo excited to see family and friends! I'm ready to see familiar faces and have a good time. Dad if you read this... I'm waiting for another car ride call! Its been a few days!

Well I guess thats about all for now... I know I am boring but just letting the world know whats up! ha! Miss all of u! See you soon!!!!!!

Oh Yea.. Here a few more pictures from the reception here in Cali.

^Alex, Kelsie, Tuan & Bri, Me, Molly, and Dan^ Pretty good picture if you ask me!

^Awww... My dad and Briahna at the reception..His pride and joy!!^
^My mom and Briahna at Hunington Beach, CA. It was Briahna's second time at the ocean!^

No comments: