Thursday, April 10, 2008

Almost the weekend!

Hello! It is already Thursday and I haven't done anything this week. Well I did clean my house almost top to bottom! Amazing huh? Well I have been extremely ill for the past few days and have been glued to the couch! I hate being sick! Other than that, everything has been going wonderful here. Tuan was out in the field for a few days and is finally home. Briahna and I just hung out while he was gone. She is growing like you would not believe! She has 4 teeth and is about to get some more. She is going through her teething stages. I never knew she could be so fussy! But I love her to death. I love to sit and watch her play and learn. She seems so amazed with the littlest things. It is truly amazing! She, right now, is sitting and watching Mickey Mouse. She loves that show and loves the Hot Dog song. Grandpa listens to it just for her. Well I will write some more later. I am not feelin so hot at the moment. Talk later :-)

No comments: