Tuesday, April 15, 2008

*Missing Everyone At Home*

Hello! Well, it is really starting to hit me! I am missing all the family and friends!! I think as time gets closer for me to leave for Germany, the more I miss everyone! I will be home in May though so I am super excited for that.

This weekend we went down to the OC. We went and ate some craw fish and went to Dave & Busters with some friends. It was pretty fun. Tuan and I played this horse racing game and we won like 10 times.. no one wanted to play against us after a while ha! On Sunday, I spent the day layin by the pool while Tuan got the car fixed. I am still paying for that sun. I am still a bit RED! :s Briahna got to spend the night with her other grandma. She seems to like it there and being able to play with her other cousins. :D Oh yea, i also got a new swimsuit..on clearance!!

Other than that, not much else is new around here. I'm still finishing up with all my schooling and such. Bri and I take walks now and than and plays on the playground when its not too windy. She is too cute! I will post a few new pictures up soon also. Well I'm having a brain fart at the moment so I'll write later! :D have a good day!

No comments: