Sunday, December 13, 2015

We are totally still here...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe I haven't written since July! I am totally sucking at this blog as of late...err the last year or more!

So I now live in Wisconsin working full time for the Army. It was a huge change for the kids and I, but I love it so far! I really enjoy my job, the daycare we have is amazing, and Briahna loves her school. We've met some pretty legit people and are finally settled in. I know we've only been here since August, but I could see us staying here and/or coming back here...all depending on where the Army takes us!

I would have to say my favorite thing about Eau Claire is the food! I tend to go out to eat more than I would like to admit, but by doing so, I have had the pleasure of trying so many new places, hole in the walls, and dainty cafes. If you are in the area, I WILL be taking you out to enjoy the deliciousness!

My top 5 dining establishments as of right now (in no particular order):
1. The Nucleus (café that offers phenomenal breakfast food)
2. Bug Eyed Betty's (not sure exactly but I'd say a twist to food from the bayou)
3. Rice Palace (Thai restaurant with amazing pho)
4. Shanghai Bistro (super cheap place for Asian dishes and sushi)
5. Tacos Juanita (best hole in the wall Mexican place I've been to yet)

Side note on the babies: Briahna is doing extremely well at her new school as well as her dance school! She's my little nerd, loves math, science, and reading! Linc will be 2 in just one week! I can't believe how fast the time has gone. We're still dealing with him and being sick more often than we'd like. I am hoping for tubes in his ears to help with the ear infections, they are never ending! Although he can be quite the little stinker, he truly brings me so much joy (they both do) and makes me smile. I mean this kid can count to ten already, courtesy of KinderCare! :)



Well ladies and gents, I will ease back into this slowly as to not overwhelm you all with all the happenings!

To be continued...

Oh and if you were wondering, the answer is yes. I am still single and still don't know how to mingle :-)




No comments: