Thursday, April 7, 2011

What to do??

So a while back, like 2010 sometime, I wrote about what I wanted to be when I grow up (something along those lines). Well, I am still undecided, but am moving in some direction that seems to fit! I had mentioned my interest in cosmetology, I applied at the Aveda Institute and got in. Well, we all know I have a 3 year old, with hair down to the middle of her back, that has to be maintained! The more I did her hair, or attempted, the more pain I got in my hands! So that kind of put an end to Aveda. Maybe I'll take a make-up class instead! :) I also mentioned getting back into the military. I had an amazing converstation with a SGT from the AirForce Reserve. That's my next step, go through the initial process to get into the AF reserve! :) It's much more promising than the Army Reserve which had been my first intention! It's strange how I got a hold of the AF recruiter...I googled "mn national guard recruiter" and found a phone number. Well it turns out that phone number was for the AF Reserve Recruiting instead, someone was looking out for me today! :) And my last dream job was dental hygiene, still is! But I am having difficulty getting into the one class I need before I can take any other prereq's..so I am goin to finish my AAS  in Health Administration while trying to take those prereq's so I can apply for the dental program in January! (If my AF job is in the dental field, then I will no longer need to apply for the dental program) So everything is in the works, but on the right track!

B started school this week, she loved it! Another day tomorrow! :) She's excited! The weather is finally getting nice here in MN! We can be outside with out freezing our toes off. I've finally gotten a chance to excercise outside as well! Maybe a nice run tomorrow will be good while B is at school! Everything else is coming along, slowly but surely! My household goods will be here Monday!!!!! And my car should be ready by next week too! ROAD TRIP to St. Louis anyone??

Welcome back, Spring! Glad you could FINALLY grace us with your presence! <3

1 comment:

InkyAndScrappy said...

Ashly you are a stong woman! Miss B will be a better one because of you. Just remember we all have moments in our day that we want to give our children away. My friend Julie told me Thursday, wait till tomorrow to sell him he will be worth more to you then. I had to laugh, so true, one minute he drives me insane and the next I don't know where I would be without him. If you ever need to talk or anything, you know where I am. You are always welcome here day or night! (Just remember I tend to be fairly dead at night, so I don't listen the greatest, haha) Love you dear and remember to love yourself too!