Saturday, April 23, 2011

why so sorry?

what on earth does it mean when i am constantly appologizing for everything? i dont deliberately do bad/mean things that one would typically appologize for..so why do i say sorry so often? i have noticed that in the past few months, i am saying sorry to someone in my life almost daily! who does that? i find myself saying sorry for sleeping in, for wanting to hang out with friends, for leaving a dirty towel on the floor, for forgetting to text someone back, for being myself, etc. and when i think about it, i really shouldnt say sorry hardly at all. not that i dont feel bad, but because i didnt actually doo anything that needed an appology. perhaps it has alot to do with my distraught marriage, low self esteem, or the recent changes and challenges i have had to deal with. sometimes i would just not to care or worry so much about every little thing! next change-building self-esteem! wish me luck! errr my hard work will lead to luck!

No comments: