Monday, April 18, 2011

It's NBA Playoff time!!

Wishing the Lakers some luck during the 2011 NBA Playoffs!! They didn't start out so well, lost first game against New Orleans...but they'll get them next time around! I got the opportunity to go to a Lakers game when I was in Cali in March! Can I say "amazing!" It was soo much fun! Seats kinda sucked, but it was quite intense! And I got to see my star player, Lamar Odom! :) Super good ball player! Miss Khloe is one lucky girL!

Speaking of Khloe, her and Lamar have their own reality show on E! You know for sure I had to watch it! Their relationship may possibly be a bit scripted for the show, but either way, I want what they have! They are too cute together, and Lamar is quite the sweetheart! :) Lovee Khloe too! Her style is unique and her entrepenour-ish ways make her stand out even more! Can't wait for the rest of the season!

No comments: