Tuesday, July 22, 2008

No Good, Terrible, Horrible, Very Bad Day...


This is a picture of Bri with Grandpa John's new kicks we bought him! She loves shoes!! (Just like mommy and daddy)
Today has just been one of those days! Everything was crummy from the get-go. I am starting to really miss the family and friends! I need a phone call soon! I may just go nuts being cooooked up in this tiny house! Hopefully, I will get a chance to get out soon! I am applying for a job as a bank teller, wish me luck! I must start somewhere! Other than my crummy day, everything else is moving forward. We are getting more and more things accomplished that need to be done before Tuan can start working.


Briahna is doing alright. She really hates going to sleep lately! And I am trying to get her off her bottle. Today was something else with that. She was very fussy without her usual bottles. I tried to give her the same amount of drink at the same time as usual with a sippy and sometimes it just wasn't working for her! but I will keep trying! Hopefully it will get better!


We finally got our address. Comment me or e-mail me if you would like it! I hope all is well with everyone! Miss you lots! Take care and enjoy your summer!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It gets better hun - before you know it Bri will be drinking from a cup and you'll look back and laugh! They grow too fast - she's beautiful Ashly!

InkyAndScrappy said...

So now you know why they call it a fart in english. Hehe well glad you got your new pad and hopefully all will be better soon. Loneliness only gets worse when we think about it you know. Enjoy your time with Bri, she is going to be shoe shopping by herself in no time.

InkyAndScrappy said...

you have a little something on my blog dear.