Tuesday, August 5, 2014

To the best friend I have drifted apart from...

I hope this finds you on a day that is filled with blessings and happiness.

I know we are no longer as close as we once were, and I ask myself over and over again, why?

I guess that is what happens when we grow up and establish our own lives. You never think it's going to be your best friend who ends up no longer being your best friend...we go back years and I can remember all our good times. I miss the bond we used to share, especially when we needed each other most. I wish I was still a part of your life and in the know, it saddens me that that's no longer how it is.

However, our friendship was a large part of who I am today and how I managed to get to where I am now. I hope I have influenced your life in some way too.

I can't say that I am at all okay with it, but I know that it happens. And with that, I want to wish you well in your life and I hope that you are finding joy in all of your endeavors.

-Forever and always your friend

No comments: