Thursday, July 17, 2014

Day 4 5 & 6 complete!

We've had some good army training and even better unit camaraderie! I am thankful to have some pretty awesome soldiers and friends in my unit.

I had some good exercise and guidance in the gym and on the PT field. I am definitely hurting...but pain is gain!

This week I went to Pizzeria Lola, best pizza ever! It was on the show Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives...seriously who thought a sunny side up egg would taste so good on a pizza!

I also went out for sushi with two of my favorites. We tried just about everything and for my first time at Masu, I was impressed. It was so damn delicious...my favorite was the BLT sushi roll. Instead of bacon they used crispy salmon and fish eggs with a hint of cilantro. Orgasms in your mouth for sure! Also had some sticky bun sandwiches, sashimi, nagiri, ramen, pickle platter, grilled zucchini and eggplant, I cant even remember it all. But believe me, I will be going back for sushi!

Tonight I took my friend shopping. She's not like I am, one who loves to shop. But she picked up some cute stuff. I also found some good deals and stocked up on some tops for me and the littles. I love some retail therapy especially at H&M and Francesca's!

4 more days til I'm home with my littles!

Quick brag: Briahna passed swimming lessons and Linc is on the move doing the low crawl getting into things!!

No comments: