Thursday, June 9, 2011

Short and Sweet

Yep, back to reality. The real reality, work, school, mommyhood, and family (I left out exercise, as I haven't squeezed that in for a while)! Started school this week, as well as work this past weekend. What am I thinking, trying to take a Biology AND Chemistry class in a Summer session? Well, I can do it! Believe me, I WILL do it! So far, I really am enjoying them both! I also took Nutrion, but I am debating about dropping it. It's a 2 credit class, but honestly, I have done more work for that class than the other two combined, and they are each 4 credits! Grrr!

On a good, or should I say GREAT, note, sister is here visiting! It's nice having her home, she brought the boyfriend home too. I like him, he fits right into our family humor, and he can definitely hold his own! :) Hope to spend a few more days with sister before she goes back to reality! We went go-karting with all the family today! I'll post pictures soon!

B is doing wonderful! She's growing like a weed! Had to buy her new flippies the other day, her heals were hangin off the back of her old ones! If you have kiddos who where flip flops, OLD NAVY is the place to go! 2 pr for $5! Can't beat that these days!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: