Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

 I hope all of the wonderful fathers out there had a great day! My dad spent the entire day on the couch! I'd like to say it was him relaxing (but we all know that's just not my dad). The poor guy was sick ALL day! So aside from him being sick, I am glad he did get to stay home and sleep! Not many men are as amazing as my dad. And I am not saying that just because he is my dad, but because you don't find men like him very often! He will ALWAYS put everyone else first! He will bend over backwards to help just about anyone, no matter what it is!

B and I made our move back home with him and my mom. He agreed to help me re-do the few rooms her and I have. I'll just letyou know that he didn't rest until they were nearly finished! :) Our rooms look fantastic and it means so much more because he did it himself (with a bit of help from nana and I) and he did it for us. He wanted to be sure we were comfortable and had our own little space! He was pretty enthusiastic about getting B's room done! Of course EVERY little girl wants a PINK room! Grampy and her picked out the color "cotton candy swirl". And if you know my dad, the color, according to him, was "cotton candy SQUIREL!" :)

My dad has been there from day one! He's helped me get through challenges in my life, always stood by me and my choices, and rarely passes judgement! He has done everything in his power to make sure my mom, my sister, and I were always taken care of! His ways of teaching us life's lessons are what has gotten us this far in life. He's taught us right from wrong, the good from the bad, and that compasion and empathy are a must. I will admit that we can all be a pain in the ass to eachother, but he has always forgiven us for our mistakes and those days where we're having a "moment." He's made sure we know that we can always come home and they him and my mom will always be there for us.


I love my dad more than words could ever explain! He truely is great in every way, shape, and form! Little Mr. Funny guy can always make us laugh, simply by laughing so hard himself while trying to tell a funny story! :) He can definitely be a work-a-holic and make us women worrrrry to no end, but at the end of the day, he's ours and we couldn't ask for more! I could go on and on!! We love you man!

Also want to wish T, B's dad, a happy father's day too! Unfortunately he is training this month and she wasn't able to spend the day with him! He's been such a great dad to her and always makes sure she is taken care of! He has done a great job with her and I hope soon him and B can spend some quality time together! I know she definitely misses her daddy!

No comments: