Wednesday, September 8, 2010

24...

I turned the big ol' 24 last weekend! I had an amazing weekend with some pretty amazing people! I want to thank all those who helped me celebrate, and wished my hubby could have been there as well!

Anyways, a short little update. I applied for school again. I applied at the University of Maryland and 2 beauty schools, Aveda Institue and Beauty Base London. I am super interested in make-up and want to try it out. We shall see! I am still waiting for my military papers to come so I can see if I can get back into the Army. I kind of need something right now. I am in a funk, a funk of nothingness. blah!

B started school last week, she absolutely loves it! And I love the break I get at home! She is getting bigger and smarter every day! Love her!

And i'm not in the mood to write anything else. Maybe later! night all!

No comments: