Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Looks like I have been MIA for a while! Sorry to the few who actually check in for updates! :) This month has been VERY chaotic! T's MIL was here for a 2 week visit, the following are pictures from her visit! We took her on a cruise on the Rhine River, one of the largest in Germany. It was very scenic! Every mile or so there was an amazing castle on the right or left up on the hills. The picture to the left is just one of the many we saw on our boat cruise. We also got to visit one of the castles, it was very beautiful. I probably had the wrong expectations when view castles, I expected to be a bit more amazed. They were still nice of couse, just not as "ooohh ahhhh" as they may seem. The weather that day was fairly decent, however, it was so much colder inside the stone-build castle than it was outside the castle.





 <-- T and B doing the Peace! This was on our boat cruise. Again, high expectations, this ended up being a small boat, looked like it was going to fall apart, and could barely hold 30 people comfortably! But still nice, the sun was warm enough for us to sit outside!







Another view of the family at the castle we visited. If you peak over the edge, it was a very long drop to the ground! A bit dangerous if you ask me, but the castle was very strong and was able to hold it's own when under attack.










 B also had her first class photo this month, this was the morning of before we went to school. I ordered the class photo, the only one where she is smiling! it's pretty cute, I will have to post it up when I get it back! B has been a busey little bee at school. She is learning so much from her teachers, and she loves the interaction she gets with the other kids! She is also potty trained to the point where she wears undies ALL day with no accidents! (Night time is another story!) 

What else can I say about Miss B? She keeps me busy as well! I am trying the whole dicipline thing, yea I think it hurts me more than her! She has been so spoiled by me, that it's hard to riegn her in! But I am trying, she cries, and than is over it! But I still feel bad ALL the time! Wish me luck!



Here is a view of one of the many vineyards in Germany. This area is known for white wines. I have also become a fan of wine tasting! I need to find a wine-tasting partner as T does NOT like it! So if anyone wants to come visit, we will be sure to do some wine tasting!

Looks like Easter is coming up this weekend! I sure do miss home around times like these! We don't have any plans really, maybe an egg hunt for B and just hang out at home. There may be some Easter Markets (festival) near by, they have hand-made goods, wines, rides for kiddies, home-cooked foods, etc. Hopefully we find something like that to keep us busy! I am hopin to make a few more trips before we head back to MN in MAY!!!!!!! SO excited to see our family and friends! It will be a nice visit and break from the stress here! :) WEll I may appear back on here again today with the rest of the month, but at the moment, I am spent and B is neeeding my attention! Love you alll!! Miss u1

No comments: