Thursday, April 30, 2009

What is this world coming to??


The swine flu...are you effing kidding me!! Uh I am not one to worry so much about things, but this is one that has got me going! I am soo bothered that it has been reported in Germany. Since Germany is so small, I feel like it is just lurking outside my house! Perhaps I am being excessively paranoid, but seriously, I am scared! I am also worried more and more everyday about my family and friends in the states. I pray and hope that researchers find a cure or antibody to get this virus under control. Who knows how it will affect the world tomorrow, or next week. It is scary not knowing at all! It actually makes me more angry than anything!

I hope that everyone is taking proper precautions and staying safe during this pandemic!

No comments: