Sunday, April 19, 2009

Life...

So I still need to upload the Minnesota part of our trip. But that will be for another day. We are finally getting adjusted back to Germany. Tuan has been busy working as well as I have. I am hoping to start school soon and hopefully finish my degree...1000 years later! I am also hoping to get a new job at an american clinic around here, but that is a work in progress. Briahna is busy playing and talking up a storm. She is saying partial sentences and counting very well. She loves Elmo and Big Bird. Her new thing is screaming Big Bird as loud as she can when she sees him! She is also getting very stubborn, just like her parents :D! Tuan had his wisdom teeth removed. He was a trooper and acted like a man! ha! He also did our guest room downstairs. Thanks to his yard sale obsession, we have gotten some nice things for down there! It looks pretty good, so anyone wanting to come visit, you will have your own little domaine down there! The weather is amazing! 70s daily...except for the last few days it rained and it was pretty nippy! I have been going to the gym regularly, and my pants are finally fitting again! :D Yay! I am def. missing home more than ever lately. I hope to come home for a visit soon when everyone is less busy! Miss the parents and molly like crazy! Who knew! Life is crazy, how it just keeps going whether you are ready for it or not! Love it, hate it, live it... that's all we can do! But anyways, miss u all! Take care!

No comments: