Tuesday, April 21, 2009

that mouse sure didn't know what was in it's nastly little future...

I felt a bit ambitious today and cleaned the house...somewhat! Well I was on my 3rd load of laundry, when I went to open the dryer door. Does anyone expect anything out of the oridinary when you open the dryer door? Well I sure don't. Anyways, I opened the door, and flew back sooo fast I really didn't know what it was at first. So I open the door again and look closer. I was like "WTF" (but actual words)... there was a freaking DEAD mouse sitting on my lint trap INSIDE my dryer. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! So here I am, trying to figure out where that thing came from. I am guessing it climed through the tube that blows air outside or through the window, but ugh how crazy! So I got up the guts to pick it up with some bags and trash that shit! I opened the lint trap and there are mouse hairs and parts stuck in there...yea lets just say that part is still in the dryer waiting to be cleaned out. Let's hope Tuan will help me out on that one.. So yea, that was my dilemma for the day! Good luck opening your dryer doors from now on! :D

No comments: