Sunday, August 31, 2008

I was tagged...

If you are tagged, you must firstly post the rules:
* Write 7 strange characteristics about yourself. That interest us all!
* Tag 6 other people at the end of your Post.
* Visit everyone that you have tagged and leave a comment on their blog to let them know that they have been tagged.

So here are my seven strange characteristics:
1. I actuallly really like to cook...now
2. I love to baby Briahna...even though I shouldn't
3. I love love love to paint...but am not that great!
4. My name has no "E".... never has, and never will...so stop putting an E in it! ha!
5. I am secretly addicted to Black comedy...kinda funny!
6. I really enjoy going to work and keepy busy, even though I seem to be SOOO lazy!
7. I am a fan of Mexican food, the Lakers, juice, HIppos (German Candy which I will send everyone cuz they are the best!) and so much more...

Now I will have to tag 6 more of you unsuspecting bloggers, so here goes.

Okay since I don't know many people with blogs, I will take Jaime and Kayla again (even though you don't have to do it again) And all the readers of my blog..Alyssa I know you blog sometimes so you are tagged as well!! And if anyone else has a blog...uh hum..let me know! And now Ill post a new blog with some pictures and good news!

No comments: