Monday, November 29, 2010

Oh November...

You have come and gone so unbelievably fast! I guess it is true when they say, "time flies when you're having a good time." Okay so you aren't over just yet, but in one more day, you will be. It will be December. WHAT? November was a busy month, basically full of working and planning Thanksgiving and planning my dad's trip! He will be here on Friday! Yes in 4 days! Can not wait at all for him to be here! :)

I am sad to say that the weather will be miserable when he is here! It's been snowing for the past few days! It's so pretty and not too cold, but it's like snow in California. NO ONE knows how to deal with it. Being from Minnesota, it is nothing to have snow or slush on the roads and EVERYTHING, yes EVERYTHING, remains open! Well when it snows here, apparently EVERYTHING, yes EVERYTHING, needs to close. So I am out of work tonight because of the snow! They closed the gym, and many other places on base. So now what am I doing? Watching T play a new MJ game in the Wii. (His new purchase, a Wii). Please save me! :)

I hope everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving! I am so thankful for all I have been blessed with in life, the good and the bad! I was glad to spend it with my family and a few friends, but can not wait to spend the next holiday back home in Minnesota! :)

I'll have a better update soon with some new photos! :) Miss and love everyong!

No comments: