Monday, August 23, 2010

Sleep!!

Where have you been? I have missed you more than you could ever know! I would love for you to come back and visit me at night again! We need to get down with this sleeping business! Below is a shot of me, sleeping through the entire bus tour of Belgium! :( I tried soooo hard to stay awake!

So there you have it! I have been extremely exhausted! I would so much love to sleep for more than an hour at a time! If I added the hours up that I have actually slept the past 2 weeks, it has been no more than 5 hours of actual sleep. Just can't get my mind to relax and let me sleep!

On a better note, B is my love! She is too funny and full of the business! :) The silly things she comes up with, just make my day! Today she brought me a special delivery, she told me she took the train to get it to me! :) She did get 4 more spider bites! Oh shiza! I have searched my house high and low and dusted and vaccumed, and can NOT find these spiders! It's driving me nuts! I would call an exterminater BUT they done exterminate spiders here! FML! Next step, is calling the landlord and letting him know what a POS of a house he is renting. Makes me soo frustrated! Bah!

A few shots from our trip to Belgium! Beautiful city!! :) The chocolate, waffles, and restaurants were amazing! I WILL be going back again, BUT not when there are 500,000 people there again! We went to see the Floral Carpet, a large display of flowers! We also saw some pretty neat churches and government buildings. And of course the peeing boy! :) HE was everywhere! Enjoy!

I also hosted a small SPA party other day, by my new friend, Casey. She is such a sweetheart! She sells amazing products from BeautiControl. I love it, and will be making my purchase this weekend! :) I had a few ladies over, sipped on wine, and enjoyed some yummy food! It was an excellent night and it didn't end until midnight! :) Thanks ladies!

No comments: