Sunday, August 15, 2010

I NEEEEEED visitors...

So I was doing a bit of research, and checked on flight prices from MSP to FRA. They are pretty resonable, around $530 round-trip!  So I think if anyone is interested, save a few extra bucks each month for a trip to Germany! Free place to stay and traveling to places so close, we won't need to spend a lot of money one hotels and such! Totally worth every penny for sure! :) ANYONE is welcome to come visit, esp since we probably won't be back in MN for quite some time (over a year or two for sure from now). We can also help find better air-fares if you aren't having any luck. So if anyone is interested, please let me know! :)

T and I went to Belgium yesterday, probably the most beautiful city! (We can visit there too!) It was a long, expensive day but worth it for sure! We tasted some delicious Belgium chocolates and saw some amazing structures and about 500,000 people! :p

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments: